Have a drink. It might help that mortis attitude of yours.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

This Is Pretty

So, I'm a big fan of covers and not just for comics. I frequently buy books, magazines, heck even CDs and videos if the cover gets to me. I think it's some avian part of my brain or something that is attracted to bright colors and shiny objects. Man, I miss chromium. Anyway, I think this week's Fables cover is just about one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. I mean look at this!

It's awesome.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nate said...

I don't know what can be said about Fables. It's practically flawless. There's not a single trade I can't pull off my shelf and lose myself in.

11:21 AM

 
Blogger Patrick C said...

I agree, Fables is one of, if not the best comic out there right now. I was strictly getting it from the trades until finally I couldn't wait any longer and started buying it monthly. I just picked my first issue of Jack of the Tales or whatever the name of that is, and I may start reading that as well. (Which also had a great cover this week)

2:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home