Have a drink. It might help that mortis attitude of yours.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Andy Diggle Is My New Favorite

So, yesterday I was going along my mornign routine of checking blogs and Newsarama. I says to myself, "Oooh, preview pages for the Black Canary comic and Green Arrow: Year One." They both look amazing but then I landed on this:


A freaking Buckarro Bonzai Across the 8th Dimension reference. Now, I knew I was an Andy Diggle fan from his Loser comic, but this seals the deal. I only ask just once for there to be a scene, maybe while on the cruiseline. There is a woman in distress, maybe a little chilly.
Ollie turns to his buddy and goes, "Give her your jacket."
The buddy responds, "Why?"
"Because your perfect."

Just once. Please.

Thank you for taking this moment and bearing with me while I geeked out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Siskoid said...

Hey there's no shame in geeking out to Buckaroo Banzai!

Siskoid - Spreading the shame since 1971

7:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home