Have a drink. It might help that mortis attitude of yours.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

A Banner Day

My new banner is finally up. Hooray. As I am not the most competent at HTML, I am still trying to get rid of the “Those Wednesdays” in white letters but it will happen. Anyway, I am giving mad props to the Xanax filled mind of reader baal for the tag line suggestion. Thanks a lot.


On a different note, we are recording another podcast tonight. We have our topics chosen but still need Lightning Round questions. So get those puzzlers puzzling and come up with some quick queries for the podcast panelists.

That’s right I can do alliteration.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Ben,

Just copy/paste the template for your blog into an e-mail to me, and I'll strip out the little white "those wednesdays" letters, and e-mail it back to you.

-- Brian

9:56 AM

 
Blogger Nate said...

I keep coming back here looking for more Banner and all I see is Batman. Shouldn't more Banner be pictures of the Hulk?

3:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home