Have a drink. It might help that mortis attitude of yours.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a podcast


Sorry for the delay, but the 10th Big Monkey Podcast is UP! Hooray. This very special podcast covers such topics as Spider-Man's "One More Day" and the DCU going all soapy. Click here to hear guest panelist Mike Pellegrino call himself a "skirt." Click here to hear Devon promote Batman and the Outsiders. Click here to hear me talk about how I would go out with style. If your ears could taste this week's Big Monkey Podcast would be delicious.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nate said...

I've got to stop downloading and listening to this during my work day.

It's so hard to explain to my co-workers why I'm laughing so hard that tears are streaming down my face.

I'm blaming it on our HR policy.

11:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home