Have a drink. It might help that mortis attitude of yours.

Monday, September 03, 2007

Dagnabit!

So, as one can see from the banner I'm a huge Scott Pilgrim fan. It one of the best things going in the comic book industry right now. It's suepr funny yet it possesses true moments of touching emotion. Anyway, for a long, long time (most of the summer) Amazon had the fourth volume of Scott Pilgrim listed with a September 19 release date. BUT NO MORE! Now, the website reads October sometime and Amazon just says pre-order. WHY! Why must my comic love be stalled and foresaken. I'm going to go sit in my bathtub and cry.

This moment of sadness and frustration brought to you by every indie comic I read.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nate said...

Then it's the perfect time to get over to www.ps238.com and pick up some trades. The 4th one just came out.

7:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home