Have a drink. It might help that mortis attitude of yours.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Calling Out

For almost a year now I’ve been writing reviews for the Big Monkey Website. Every Wednesday (with the exception of three) I have commented on one comic that was hitting the stands. Due to some coding issues you can only read the four most recent, but that’s not what this post is about.

As someone who knows people trying to break into the industry, I understand that it can be tough just getting someone to read your comics. So here’s what I’m saying. If you, or someone you know, have published a comic or you have a webcomic and you want someone to review it, I’d be more than willing to. That’s a whole 88 people who will read my review of your work and that is better than nothing.

So if you are interested and have a comic go ahead and mail it to

Ben (Those Wednesdays)
C/O Big Monkey Comics
1722-B 14th St. NW
Washington, DC 20009

If you have a webcomic just e-mail the address to Thosewednesdays@gmail.com.


Tomorrow (hopefully) you'll be able to read my analysis of Rip Hunter's new chalkboard.

And that picture has nothing to do with the post. I'm just a big Tank Girl fan.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jaap said...

How long does this offer stand?

7:41 AM

 
Blogger Benhatt said...

Jaap-

Indefinitely. In fact, I would love to make it a regular post.

7:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home