Have a drink. It might help that mortis attitude of yours.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Rumble Night

So if your group of friends is anything like mine you have the “fight conversation” on a frequent basis. You know what I’m talking about, everyone is sitting around drinking beer and watching Cowboy Bebop when someone says, “Magneto would totally beat Darth Vader in a fight,” and away it goes. However, I decided I don’t want to do a post where I spout out a why Hulk could beat Thing or whatever. So instead we’ll have the battle between two small press heroes. Ladies and Gentlemen I give you:

Migo Vs. Scott Pilgrim

Contestant One



Gender: Male
Age: Unknown
Location: El Gato
Occupation: Convenience store employee

Seen In: Random Encounters 1-4 a comic involving numerous film, t.v. and other popular cultures references.

Relationship: Has two girls interested in him (one with a magical bag)

Mission: To harvest the leaves of the Nede tree and fight monsters.

Powers: When kissed his hand triples
in size and gains super strength

Strengths: Generally awesome. Made a working replica of the bozar from Fallout. Do you guys remember Fallout?

Weaknesses: Is pretty much a doofus.

Super Sweet Moment: Check this out.


Contestant Two




Scott Pilgrim

Gender: Male
Age: 23
Location: Toronto, Canada
Occupation: Currently between jobs

Seen In: The various Scott Pilgrim volumes, graphic novels involving numerous film, t.v. and other popular cultures references.

Relationship: Was dating two girls (one with a magical bag)

Mission: To defeat girlfriend’s seven evil ex-boyfriends

Powers:“best fighter in the province”

Strengths: Generally awesome. Is in a band called Sex Bob-omb.

Weakness: Is pretty much a doofus.

Super Sweet Moment: I wanted to scan the picture of Scott headbutting someone into oblivion. Unfortunately, I lent my copy of Volume Three to a friend. So I’ll just leave you with this.


Winner

That is a tough one. Migo is awesome, his comic is pretty sweet. However, I would say that push come to shove I think Scott Pilgrim would find a way to pull through. What do you have to say?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not familiar with Migo, but if he gets as much help from his supporting cast as Scott does, you probably need to factor them into the equation. Who does he have to weigh in against Ramona, Knives, and Wallace?

8:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this is one of the most important info for me.
And i'm glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The site style is wonderful, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers

Look at my blog; free.fr

10:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home