Have a drink. It might help that mortis attitude of yours.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

PODCAST FUN

Hello out there in Internetland-


So I know I haven't posted a lot recently, you know the whole wedding thing. Also, there has been one other thing that has occupied my time, editing the Big Monkey Podcast. That's right, fifty-one minutes and eleven seconds of pure comic talk fun.

Click here to listen.

As soon as I can figure out how to set up an RSS feed it will be available on iTunes as well.

The contributers, other than my stammering self, as follows:

It was total fun to do and we have another one scheduled to record this Thursday so expect an update sometime this weekend.

Any comments would be much appreciated.

Thanks for listening

4 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Hey Ben,

I'm an ex-pat client of Big Monkey Comics from back when they were Beyond Comics, and man have I missed hearing y'all blab about comics. But, I'm lazy, and I want it to automagically appear in iTunes.

For an in-depth, step-by-step guide, check here:

http://radio.about.com/od/podcastin1/a/aa030805a.htm

If you just care about the syndication step (i.e. RSS), check here:

http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-11293_7-6246557-7.html?tag=bnav

Hope that helps,

Brian

12:57 AM

 
Blogger Benhatt said...

Thanks Brian

6:14 AM

 
Blogger Brian said...

Ben,

Finally got a chance to listen to the podcast. I've got some hints for a) shrinking filesize, and b) improving audio quality for next time. Drop me an e-mail at bhpascal@gmail.com and I'll pass them along.

11:37 AM

 
Blogger Joe - fourhman.com said...

Yes, please do get these into iTunes so we can all easily subscribe and download the file. Awesome.

11:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home