Have a drink. It might help that mortis attitude of yours.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Mike Pellegrino Might Be the Smartest Person Ever

THERE STILL ARE SPOILERS HERE! I’ll stop tomorrow.

I wish I could take credit for this. I wish I had thought of it. Heck, I should have thought about it. So I was talking to Mike P of Feelin Big Mike after he read my last post (see below) and this was his response:

you know...

there is something that could rob people of their free will

anti

life

equation

Holy crap. The ALE. Holy crap. It was so obvious. Of course you are thinking, why would someone armed with the ALE, like say Darkseid, want Green Arrow to attack Black Canary? The answer: he probably doesn’t. However, if you remember the presence to the ALE in the universe has caused many different reactions in many different people. This is where I got out the old comics and started my searching.

Let’s go back to Jim Starlin’s Cosmic Odyssey. Yes, I know it is not the most in-continuity story ever but still. Remember what happened when the ALE had a foothold on the plant Rann. No? Well check this out.

Out of the mouth of Lightray. So the ALE causes people to attack each out of simple rage and mania.

Let’s jump forward just a hair to John Byrne’s Genesis, in which the Source Wall exploded. Now thanks to the back ups in Countdown we know the Source Wall protects each universe from pure Anti-Life Energy. So when the Source Wall started to crumble in Genesis what happened?

That’s right mobs of crazed people attacking each other.

I’m not saying I like what happened to the Green Arrow but I’m starting to come around to it. Again assuming these theories are true and my boy pulls through in the end.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nate said...

These last two posts may be genius!

If something like this is so subtly being done, DC editors will have my respect and it may be the first time I truly appreciate the shared DC universe over the shared Marvel U.

5:24 AM

 
Blogger Patrick C said...

For those affected, see also the entire population of Rann. Scipio will have a field day with the weak-willed Rannies.

8:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heya thosewednesdays.blogspot.com owner discovered your blog via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your blog http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my blog. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com

12:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I know, you want to achive your aim of getting better job. Everything you need is try www.essaykings.me, which contains a lot of profitable papers.

1:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home