Have a drink. It might help that mortis attitude of yours.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Choosy Moms Choose Podcast

Hey 88s –

Another sweet evening of podcast recording is coming upon us. The topics have been chosen, the wits have been sharpened and we just need a few last things. What are those things you ask? Lightning Round Questions and Dramatic Readings. So break out those mics and old comics, come up with something clever to ask and send them to Thosewednesdays@gmail.com.

Also, let’s not forget the ongoing contests.

THEME SONG – A song that we can play after the introduction. It can be anything: glam rock, beat box, monk’s chanting our name, even spoken word put to music.

PICTURE THIS – Ever imagine what goes on during podcasting? Ever imagine what we look like (Hint: I’m only 4’6”)? Well now is you chance to let us know. Simply draw, collage, paint, print, whatever what you think a recording session looks like (Extra Hint: I’m not really 4’ 6”).

The rewards for both contests are sweet Big Monkey schwag. Your choice, just check it out. You can also send those entries to Thosewednesdays@gmail.com

5 Comments:

Blogger The Kid from Jersey said...

He's actually a midget by way of the law, even though the shoes make him look taller.

(I couldn't resist)

7:31 PM

 
Blogger Derek said...

I've been trying for weeks to get my musically-inclined friends to make a song for you guys, but it's been slow going.

I did manage to scribble down some lyrics one night. At 4 a.m.

The less said about it, the better, I think.

8:38 PM

 
Blogger Brian Gleine said...

I think no one's tried to make a theme song for you guys because the Super Friends Marching Band theme is way too bad-ass of an intro. I've been trying to get my hand on a copy of it since I first heard it...

10:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lightning round Qs:

A two-parter:

Which comic book character do you think you are most like?

Which comic book character are you actually most like?

7:50 AM

 
Blogger Benhatt said...

TKFJ - My shoes are the best - gold fish and everything.

Derek - I've been doing the same with a friend of mine who is a punk band.

Brian G. - Your drawings are awesome. That Chocolate Chipacabra is freaking adorable. You should be entering the drawing contest. Remember I'm giant and should be towering over all others in the picture.

6:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home