Have a drink. It might help that mortis attitude of yours.

Friday, October 12, 2007

A Picture Says A Thousand

So I would say it is safe to say that most of the 88s out there have listened to Big Monkey Podcast at least once. At least I hope it is safe to say that. Anyway, we were hanging around the Podcast cave (i.e. the comic shop), and one of our customers said, “You know you should hold a drawing contest. Not just any contest but one where the listeners draw renditions of you guys and what they think things look like while recording.” He didn’t use those words exactly, I’m paraphrasing.

Anyway, I think that’s a perfect idea. So here is the call out to the 88s, draw me and the four guys who know way more about comic than I do. I will personally buy the best drawing a Big Monkey item of their choice. That's right you could get a hoodie or bag out of me or a coffee mug. So get out your pencils, pens, laptops, whatever and draw Scip in his smoking jacket, Brooks hi-fiving Namor, Devon seducing the ladies and Carey running from Marv Wolfman and the state of Wisconsin. I will also accept stick figures with arrows pointing to them with our names.

If you Google image search “big monkey” and come up with the image to the right – I’ll accept that as well.

Simply send the drawings, images, whatever to Thosewednesdays@gmail.com.

Hooray art.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nate said...

I'll need to use crayon. They don't like us to have pens in here.

1:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home