Have a drink. It might help that mortis attitude of yours.

Monday, June 11, 2007

A Couple Links


Say hey folks-

Just thought I would throw out a couple places you should be checking out there in the Internetland.

First, the second Big Monkey Podcast is up. This time we spend our hour jibber-jabbering about Countdown, the Ultimates Line and the sad fact that comics aren't for kids.

Just click here and you will get all the wonder, all the joy, all the tears.

Or you can just head over to iTunes and download it directly to you computer.

Second, I have added another link to the sidebar. If you got a moment, jump over to Are You Feelin Big Mike? He's got some good things to say about Joe Kelly's Supergirl, Civil War and Comic Feminism. Totally good stuff.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nate said...

Any chance you can post it in MP3 format like you did the last one? I really liked being able to listen to it on my mp3 player on the commute into work.

6:58 AM

 
Blogger Benhatt said...

Gyuss-

I'll talk to my guy and see what I can do.

Here is a quick two step process untill I can get that done. If you have iTunes that is.

1) Go over to iTunes and download the podcast. This will bring it down as an AAC file

2) Highlight the podcast, go to the Advanced and select "Convert Selection to MP3." Bam. You got yourself an mp3 of our podcast. The whole conversion should run you no more than ten minutes.

Hope that helps

7:18 AM

 
Blogger Nate said...

Awesome tip. Thanks. Don't sweat the putting it up in MP3 then.

12:34 PM

 
Blogger BIG MIKE said...

I will listen to the podcast this afternoon before I leave work :) Thanks for the shout out Ben! It feels good to mentioned by established bloggers. You rock. See you Wednesday.

2:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home