Have a drink. It might help that mortis attitude of yours.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I'm Mr. Podcast - Podcasts Pop Out Of My Mouth


HERE IT IS! The twelfth Big Monkey Podcast. It's the battle of the baldies as we talk Brian Michael Bendis and Grant Morrison. Listen as we go at it over Ultimate Spider-man and JLA. Tune in as I make Scip concede - but not about Green Arrow. Hear Jon Brooks of Jon Hex Lives do...well...Jonah Hex. I'm talking tons of fun. I'm talking tons of tears. I'm talking tons of podcast. That's right, a ton. That's heavy.

8 Comments:

Blogger BIG MIKE said...

I'm putting the notice out there: Everyone is getting hugged tomorrow at the store. Don't want a hug? Stay home. Big Mike hugs.

4:50 PM

 
Blogger Jon Hex said...

John Hex? John Hex!?

It's Jon Hex, smoothie!

7:35 PM

 
Blogger Jon Hex said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:19 PM

 
Blogger Jon Hex said...

The podcast isn't coming up on my iTunes.

8:20 PM

 
Blogger Benhatt said...

Brooks-

Did you just call me a smoothie? As an insult? Anyway, I thought there was no "h" but then I second guessed myself and added one. Sorry, buddy. It's been fixed.

As for your iTunes. It can take up to 48 hours for them to update their podcast list. I don't know why. It actually used to take less time but not anymore. It will appear though.

7:13 AM

 
Blogger Scipio said...

My people don't hug.

9:12 PM

 
Blogger Jon Hex said...

I got it.

5:02 PM

 
Blogger bodhi said...

Ben you are a Goon. A Gooooooon! I'm gonna punch Scip and watch him duck and hit you, because he clearly has mastermind and as his goon you clearly cost less points. And then he'll laugh.

2:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home