10 Things I Learned at C-Mart
So C-Mart, an overstock store twenty miles of Baltimore, has a lot of comics – a lot of comics. Something like 90,000 and they selling them all for a buck a piece. We’re talking early 70’s through early 90’s. I went by last Sunday and grabbed a stack. Now, these comics are chock full of useful tidbits and information. Here are just a few things I have learned.
1) There is no one colder about death than Karate Kid.
2) Except maybe Geo-Force
3) Big Barda: So Scampish
4) If the Marvel heroes would have been saved a lot of grief if they had just listened to Blue Beetle.
5) Not all pets are bad.
6) Booster Gold is one heck of a progressive thinker.
7) Should I ever become a villain, I know what not to name myself.
8) Speaking of villains, Halo’s are the dastardliest.
9) Sometimes Blackhawk asks a little too much of his men.
10) The best time to have a “man chat” about past relationships is when you’re half naked doing yoga.